For Sale: Grid Dish, antennas

Hello

I have these antennas I bought new from SSBUSA last year for sale. They were
up for less than a year before we went to a tower. Shipping will be about 10
bucks on any of them.

SSBUSA-2424GD 2.4 GHz BBQ dish is $130 new.
$65 plus shipping

M2 2M HO Loop $45 and M2 6M HO Loop are $130 new with mounting hardware, and
I'll throw in the stacking and mast mounting hardware from M2.
$100 for both ONLY plus shipping.

And if anyone is looking for a brand new in the unopened box Outbacker
Stealth Plus I bought last year before I decided on a permamently mounted
Tarheel, I'll take $225 plus shipping. This one goes for $319 at HRO right
now. It covers 75-10 plus 6 and 2, in 4 feet of height.

Thanks for reading,
Matt
WV1K
508-896-1926 (after 8 PM only !... if you work, we can arrange a time)