Re: ISS on voice 2m

Hello Andrew, all

Yea! yesterday in 1606z pass I make a ISS QSO with Mike NA1SS, very strong
signal and very nice QSO...

The languaje is not a problem for Mike (spanish) my wife Mary (YV5LNH) also
make the QSO in spanish and Mike go ahead in the same lang (thanks for the
qso=gracias por el contacto, etc).

Both here are very glad to work ISS in 2m in field day.

Thanks to Mike in ISS to answer our calls from here.

73 de Gabriel
YV5KXE
www.yv5kxe.org
Amsat-YV Secretary