K4CQ FD operation

I would like to thank the stations that worked us this year. It was a tough go compared to the past. We did not approach last year but then did not expect to. AO-7 was a GOD sent and we worked mode A on it ever pass.

Sure appreciate the message that lead me to build the full wave loop. It worked great for the downlink on 29 MHZ. All in all it was great fun.

CU everyone again next year on ECHO, I hope! 73's << John