ECHO Experiment #43

Hello the Net:

Is it appropriate to use the 902 to 928 MHz Band for a experimental
uplink, say FM narrowband voice modulation ?

With the Space Quest Receiver,  SQRX,  with a possible 10 MHz thru 1300
MHz receive capability,
 the hardware is in place to use this possible 903.500 MHz uplink.

I am suggesting 903.500 MHz because I am already on this band
terrestrially with a DEMI 902-28 transverter
 and a HF IF rig (FT-1000MP).

Possibly enable this band on only North, Central, and South American passes.

Thinking about experimentation.

Stan, WA1ECF   FN41sr   Cape Cod,  MA

zzzzz