Contribution to ECHO

Hi guys (I've been told that "guys" refers to both males and females,
hi)

Thanks to those of u mentioning/recommending PayPal.
I've just signed up for an account, and also made a small donation to
ECHO :-)
But I wonder..... In the end, PayPal states that AMSAT is NOT registered
???
(They do state however, that they will send an e-mail to AMSAT, asking
them to claim the amount..... Hmmmmm)

So now we're about ready, right :-)..... I have the rotor (5500) ready,
a 9 elem. Tonna Pro for VHF, a 2x19 elem std. Tonna for UHF, all cables
are in-house, need only to be fitted with plugs etc, so all I miss is a
suitable cross-boom (a bit delayed).

Of course 2400 MHz is also planned, and will be up later,- I'm thinking
of using a linear
polarised dish for increased versatility (LHCP sats, etc), any comments
on this ???

Let's hope for a successful launch (in time :-),.... I will be QRV in
any case.

See u on ECHO, vy 73 de OZ4UI/Lars