Looking for Taiwan AMSATs

Hi AMSATs,

I am in Taipei right now, but soon I also going more south of the Taiwan
island.
I mainly will stay in Taipei and Koachung.

It would be interresting if I could meet some local (AMSAT) hams :o)
Anybody knows some Taiwan (AMSAT) hams ??

In 2 weeks I will be in S.Korea. It would be nice to know some (AMSAT) hams
up there too.
In S.Korea I will stay some longer than in Taiwan...

73 de PE1RAH, William in Taipei right now...
---