FS: Gulf-Alpha 70cm 8x8 Circular polarized yagi

For Sale,

Gulf Alpha 70cm 8 hor, 8 ver circular polarized yagi.

This was my primary 70cm uplink for AO-40 "portable" (FD and my backyard on
a tripod, but it did not stay out in the weather -- never permanently
installed...  can be seen in the 2003 FD result Amsat-NA journal issue, side
by side with a Teksharp dish).

http://www.gulfalphaantennas.com/Product%20Page%20435-437mhz%208%20ele%20sat%20yagi.html

Excellent, excellent condition. New is $188; asking $130 (firm) plus
shipping (about $15 USPS Priority mail insured) with documentation.

First email gets it (sorry I didn't make it available with a little more
lead time before FD).

Reason for selling? Since I operate portable, a couple of separate 70CM
yagis that I can phase will lie flat in the car, unlike this antenna.... no
complaints on performance or construction, though)

(A recent call to Gulf-Alpha says they may stop making these...  get one
while you can)

Bill

W1PA