Re: AMSAT Website Redesign Available to the BB

Hi Emily, etc

> The newly redesigned AMSAT website (possibly the worse kept secret in
> history) has transitioned to a public BETA test phase.  Before we
> officially switch over to the new design, the web team would like to
invite
> the subscribers of amsat-bb to visit the site, comment and report issues

Looks very good!

But I couldnt find some of the FAQ's (like the AO-40 one I wrote) and some
other FAQ's for particular satellites which I thought used to exist.
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/intro/faqs.html seems to have a lot more than the
new FAQ page - or has it just all been relocated?

73

Steve, vk5asf