Re: Echo Funding

> So, if you need or want some nifty qsl's and want to help the cause, it's
> win-win situation.
>
> ...hasan, N0AN

Hasan, Excellent idea! I ordered some and use them as reply cards for new
grids, as many FM ops don't have cards. A standard QSL mailing includes a
card from me, a AO-7 card made out where the other station just signs and
puts into my SASE, an extra AO-7 card as a "souvenir", and an AMSAT
membership insert....

Speaking of which, got a backlog of cards here to do now, mostly incoming.

73, Drew KO4MA