APRS-fd

Bob....

Speaking as the guy who once said to you, "Who NEEDS APRS?",
I'm glad you posted the FD comments on the amsat-bb.

Just came from a panel session where we were reviewing funding
proposals for field deployable ad-hoc networks, for public safety.
I think it's  highly important for amateur radio's emergency service
that it be able to create an ad-hoc solution during unplanned incidents.
(i.e. disasters).

I've already eaten my dose of crow, several times over, but thought
I'd make public mention of that fact.

Have fun at Field Day.

N2EA
jimjarvis@ieee.org