SV8 / G0SFJ QSL Disaster

Unfortunately the latest envelope with all my QSL cards from the bureau
burst open and I received nothing but free space.

If you sent me a qsl card through the bureau, you *might* get it back via
the Royal Mail. Or you might not! I have no idea how many cards have been
lost.

I qsl'd everyone either direct or via bureau. I think that TK/G0SFJ and
YL/G0SFJ are covered.

If you qsl'd me through the bureau as SV8/G0SFJ, please qsl me again via
the bureau as otherwise I will have no record of the SV8 mini-dxpedition
(other than Mike G3LGR who kindly emailed me!). I am also QTHR in the last
10 years' callbooks or via qrz.com

It makes you think that   e-qsl's aren't such a bad idea!

73 es many thanks

Andy G0SFJ

TK/G0SFJ
SV8/G0SFJ