TNC for 9600 bps PACSATs

Hello All,
I would like to and am looking forward to operate the PACSATs.  I have also
read a lot about using the soundcard and softwares like MixW with the
serial loopback to emulate a TNC.

However, I am also thinking of getting a new TNC which supports 1200 as
well as 9600 bps packet.  With this, I can use it for the satellites and
also for local packet use.  The model I have in mind is the Kantronics
KPC-9612+.

Is this model compatible with the 9600 PACSATs or are there better TNCs
available?

Thanks a lot in advance.

73,
Chow Q. C.