Which TNC for the digital birds ?

Although I wont be able to do it in time for FD, I would like to start working the digital birds.  When I say digital, I mean those birds that I cant work with a packet setup (i.e. using a sound card driver to talk to ISS, etc).  From going through the books I picked up at Dayton from the AMSAT booth, I see that I will have to get a TNC.  I was looking at the Timewave PK-96 but wanted to see what others were using. Open to suggestions.

Thanks,
Ron