Echo Funding

Told some friends that for only $3.75 each, they could help send up a
wonderful new satellite, and I described how it is going to be launched,
who put it together, what you can do on it, and how they can get a station
together. I must have spoken for 30 minutes.

One guy, after hearing my speech, said, "If you needed dinner money so
bad, why didn't you just ask?"

3 x $3.75 and extra sent, not used for dinner.

Dave
W1EUJ