Rotor Question

I was wondering if anybody knows what the actuall gear reduction is on the
EL side of the Yaesu rotor. I have looked at the specs and have seen a small
picture of the inside. I have looked at an articel in QST a while back that
used two Radio Shack or equivelant tv rotors. I have seen some examples of
gearing with big and small sprokets as well. I would love to see a more
detailed picture of the inside. Anybody have any idea of what the ratio is
from the motor to the EL boom is?

Mike Hoblinski
N6IMF