The New Web page.

Hello Emily,
Finally had a chance to review the new page. I like it very much. Moves
much faster, on my older system, than many, and easy to navigate. Great
job. Thanks.
I often ask visitors, to the Virginia Air and Space Center, to take a
look at the web for more info on AMSAT. This new site will certainly be
an easy read for them. Thanks a lot for your effort.

73,
Wally Carter K4OGT
Amsat number 30974
Area Coordinator for Hampton Roads, VA
Control Operator and Training Officer for KE4ZXW
World class Amateur Radio and Satellite Station Display
Located at the VASC, Hampton VA.
See http://www.seva.net/vascarg