Re: AMSAT Website Redesign Available to the BB

At 02:08 PM 6/23/2004 -0600, Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL wrote:
>Might have been a design team oversight, but I noticed there is not much
>mention of the Eagle project on the opening page except for the
>thermometer.  Is Eagle a secret? We might want to put more info about
>Eagle, or a link to the information about the Eagle project on the opening
>page.

Not an oversight nor a secret.  Just no breaking news to report at this
time.   But if you click on the Eagle thermometer it will take you to the
Eagle project page where you can make a donation.  Under Satellites, you
can click on the Eagle logo (which I designed and surprisingly no one has
commented on!)  There isn't much information, but I hope we will start to
have some updates to post up after the Orlando meeting.

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm
http://www.experthams.net/ao7