Re: MO-46 Status

I used to hear MO-46 fairly routinely, but none of my radios have a wide
enough IF to decode it.  I've discussed adapting an off-the-shelf receiver
chip to possibly receive 38.4kb packet, but he's been too busy to pursue
any of the intermediate steps.  Normally, it has a fairly strong signal
which is comparatively wide band. I have listen for it more than several
times in the past month and not heard anything.

[Note: I never send unsolicited binary attachments and if you receive anything
purportedly from <kd6pag@qsl.net> that isn't signed with my callsign, then it
probably isn't from me.]