Re: AMSAT Website Redesign Available to the BB

Dear Emily,

The new web site is wonderful and nicely presented. The format is a lot  more
active and encourages the user to have a look around the web site. I
personally like the use of colour and images which allows the user to not only  read
but have an idea of what is behind the link too.

I think the new presentation might even encourage a few more children and
younger member to consider using the new web site too. Remembering that our
children are the future of AMSAT and our hobby of space communications  too.

Well done Emily, a very rewarding new  view,

73's

Chris
GW6KZZ Ex DA4CI
AMSAT-UK 5592