MD/VA/PA Hamfests

Hi this is very off topic.

Does anyone know of any hamfest or other events in and around the DC or MD
areas in the next couple of weeks?  I need a good excuse to get out of
having to visit my XLY's old school friends whilst I am there!!!  Please
help me!  This will be my first visit to MD in Summer and I am curious as to
what goodies I might be able to pick up.  To lower bandwidth answer me off
list if you like.

Thanks.

       Matt -VK2DAG-
xxvk2dag@bigpondxx.com