AMSAT Website Redesign Available to the BB

The newly redesigned AMSAT website (possibly the worse kept secret in
history) has transitioned to a public BETA test phase.  Before we
officially switch over to the new design, the web team would like to invite
the subscribers of amsat-bb to visit the site, comment and report issues
(bugs) you may find. You will find the new site at:
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new

We have also prepared a few informational (help) pages that may assist you at
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/about

We hope these information pages will provide assistance about navigating
around the new site and how it is organized.  We designed these information
pages to answer most if not all questions about the new site.

Your comments are welcome - but please do not send comments directly to me
personally.  We encourage you to share them with the community as a whole,
so  please post them on the BB or use the Contact Form.

IF YOU FIND BUGS
------------------------------
Please use the Bug Report form to report bugs on a specific page, and the
Contact form for non-bug related questions and comments. The a link to the
Bug Report form is linked in the footer of every page, and will help us
understand the problem and better prioritize the response. If you wish to
share your opinions of the site with a larger audience please post to the
amsat-bb list since this will not being announced to the public until the
BETA phase concludes.

CAVEATS
-----------------
During this time the Store and Members Only areas are not available.  But
we hope you enjoy the sections of the site that are active.

We only have two people investigating bugs and one designer/developer (me)
addressing issues.  We would like not to burn anyone out or overwhelm them
with nits.  However we are interested in uncovering and resolving as many
real issues as possible.  If you report a problem, we will try to get to it
within 48 hours.  More complex issues may take longer.

FEEDBACK
If you have positive feedback - share it on the BB!  We are reading it.  If
you have negative comments, you can also share it on the BB, but please
also file a comment using the Contact Form since it will go to the entire
team.  Please be sure to be specific about the issue and the area of the
site that is effected.  This way we can handle your concern as efficiently
as possible.  Your opinions matter, and the more you can help the web team
understand your concern the sooner we can address it.

73 and have fun!

Emily - W0EEC

W0EEC - CM87tm
http://www.experthams.net/ao7