AMSAT Field Day 2004 - Update

During the Houston AMSAT Net this evening Andy was reading the rules and when
he hit my postal mail address, the zip code is incorrect. I don't know how I
didn't catch it. I checked the 2003 Field Day rules and it was wrong there as
well as was 2002. So when I make a mistake I make sure I am consistant.

But for those that are not going to email your submission as 99% of the people
did last year, my correct zip code is 77411-0310.

Bruce Paige
PO Box 310
Alief, TX 77411-0310

73...bruce