Re: KPC 3 help

According to my KPC-3 manual, you just need a normal (straight through)
RS-232 serial cable. Windows' included HyperTerminal will work to see if
you have comms between the PC and the TNC, and I've used it for packet
communications in a pinch.
I like WinPac. The included software with my KPC-3+ was PacTerm, and I
thought it was clumsy and crude, but others may like it.
Have fun!
73, Jim