tracking hardware

Hello to all..........

I have been considering replacing my trusty trakbox with something a bit more sophisticated.  I have looked at the Auto Tracker system and the Uni Trac 2003.  I am leaning toward one of them but would like some user input.  Anyone have these systems and be willing to share their opinions ??

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!