Re: Where'd all the satellite DX go?

Adding a $100 downconverter and dish to a Mode B station was all it took
to get me started on AO-40, and I was hooked.  I also learned a lot about
microwaves and am having a lot of fun besides.

I'm sorry if my response sounds curt, but your message really sounds like
a troll.  There will be other satellites, other Mode B, and after the
success with AO-40, other mode L/S, U/S.

73,

TomB