FOR SALE/TRADE - HP/Compaq TC1000 Tablet PC

I have a Compaq TC1000 Table PC for sale or for trade for satellite
equipment.  It's in near mint condition (one small rub mark) and comes
fully loaded with memory/disk/software.

I'm asking $1400, or trade for like value ham radio/satellite gear.
eBay has them going for $1200 - $1400 for lesser equipped models.  I'm
specifically looking for Yaesu FT-847, Kenwood TM-D700A, any late model
2m/70cm satellite capable radios, late model 2m/70cm mobile radios,
antennas, preamps, rotors, etc.

For more info and pictures, please visit my web site at:

http://www.pascal.org/wiki/space/Ham+Radio/Equipment/For+Sale/Compaq+TC-1000+Tablet-PC

-Freeman, N5FPP (505 286-4009)