SO-50 Half-Contacts

Imagine a little man jumping up and down on his arrow antenna, coax, and
FT-51R...  Why would this little man do this?  Because was in the middle of
making his FIRST voice contact on a satellite (SO-50) when his battery went
dead on his HT!

To N5MAN and the other station in Minnesota, I apologize...  Thanks for
responding to me!

73s,
Eric KF4OTN
kf4otn@amsat.org
kf4otn@w4ral.#rtp.nc.usa.noam

ARRL Member
AMSAT Member: 35360 (I gave ECHO a lift...  Did you???)
TAPR Member: 8869
Support your Hobby!  Join a club.

All contact logs are uploaded to the ARRL LoTW and eQSL.