For Grid Hunters

For any of you grid hunters, I will be flying to Northern Minnesota on July
1 and will be there thru July 9.  I will have only FM, HT capability,
therefore, I will be on SO-50 only.  I will activate EN26 and EN27.  I will
also try for EN36 and EN37 but that will probably happen just once during
the trip.  Most likely operation will be July 5 thru July 8 on the afternoon
passes.

My plans are highly variable and I will active more grids if I can.

73 and Good Luck!

Karl R. Sandstrom, K5MAN
AMSAT Area Coordinator
W5YI Volunteer Examiner