Re[2]: ISS on Field Day

In the case of the packet operation, it would be two hams on earth communicating through the satellite.

I'm not so sure a contact WITH ISS should count, but any contacts made THROUGH ISS definitely fit the same category as satellite contacts.

Didnt we go through this SAME thing with Mir??

Danny
KE4RAP

--

Danny