Uni_trac 2000

I'm trying to setup a satellite station using Wisp and Uni_trac 2000. When
trying to calibrate the antenna it asks you to adjust the voltage controls
at the rear of the antenna controller box until the readings on the black
boxes read between 1022 and 1023. I can only get it to about 750. can anyone
please help in calibrating the antenna controller box with Uni_trac.

Many Thanks

Arnaldo
ZS5ADS