LEO VS HEO

Before starting to make any conclusion about delayed EAGLE and support P3E. I asked in my previous post to
know how much cost ECHO in a way to see how much money we will need for EAGLE.

To avoid any delay as in the AO-40 project, wich project can be build and launch in the shortest delay?
complete this one and go to the next one. There is nothing immoral in funding any ham sats, AMSAT-UK give to
both groups. I already said if all the AMSATS in the world do the same this will put sats in space more
quickly.

I understand those with the backup concerns but if we want to avoid loosing too much supporters, its a must
to send an HEO fast. AO-40 is a perfect example of a 21st century type of satellite.

LEO will always have their place but HEO is the way to go.

Just to remind some "this is my personnal opinion as an AMSAT member #33583" ONLY. I don't know if others
AMSAT coordinator have an opinion regarding LEO vs HEO	but it will be a good idea to ask their folks around?
and also greath to let us know their opinions.

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec
Quebec AMSAT coordinator
AMSAT MEMBER (33583)