From: "Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL" <vlfiscus@mcn.net>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 9:21 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Let me throw this out for discussion.

How many NA members would support Amsat-na putting Eagle on hold a little
longer and getting behind the Amsat-DL P3E project so a new P3 type
satellite could reach orbit a little faster?  I was thinking about it, and
I kind of like the idea.

(This is not a troll post Andy, just a topic for discussion. Ignore if you
wish.)

KB7ADL