Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 20:33:47 -0700
From: Roy Schulz <rwschulz@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Echo Digital modes

Hi All,

Thanks Colin, and all the rest who sent me replies. I must say, I was
pleasantly surprised by the high degree  of civility of all the
respondents, considering my rather tongue-in-cheek attitude. I didn't
even have to put on the Nomex underwear, hi.

The number of replies suggest that there are people out there ready to
get going on the Echo digital transponder as soon as it's available. So,
I'll be playing with Wisp on UO-22 for the next while to get better
acquainted with the software, and I hope that Echo will give us all an
opportunity to enjoy it's many potential  modes in the near future.

Thanks to all.

regards,

Roy VE7BPB
Vancouver