Re: For Sale: M2 Eggbeaters (2m and 70cm)

I have a buyer, and a couple of people lined up as alternates, so the
Eggbeaters are spoken for.
Thank you for the interest.

In the next couple of weeks, I may also be putting up for sale
Gulf Alpha ( http://www.gulfalphaantennas.com )
2m and 70cm cross beams, and a mint Yaesu G-5500 rotor
(pull out the AMSAT Journal from the fall with last year's FD results
to see the 70cm beam and rotor) --  still deciding if I'm going to use them
for FD this year.

Bill
W1PA