Re: AGW packet engine program.

Try here for starters:

http://patmedia.net/ralphmilnes/soundcardpacket/agwbasic.htm

I have used AGWPE on and off for years. I keep a copy running 24/7 with a TNC, as it allows me to interface 3 copies of UI-View, my IGATE software, and my digi software to my ONE TNC.. It's pretty slick.

The sound card setup can be tricky, but lucky enough, there are many web pages dedicated to getting you up and running using AGWPE with a sound card.

You don't need any additional downloads to make it work.

Danny
KE4RAP

h> I am trying to interface the agw packet engine program to a Yaesu FT-897 and
h> was wondering if anybody had any expierance with this program. I am useing
h> the sound card and am unable to decoda any packets. I have the packet engine
h> program and the agw terminal program set up. I am useing XP Pro for the
h> opperating system. Do I need any further downloads? I am hooked up for
h> receive only through the head phone jack with just a cable.

h> Mike

h> ----
h> Sent via amsat-bb@amsat.org. Opinions expressed are those of the author.
h> Not an AMSAT member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!

--

Danny