AGW packet engine program.

I am trying to interface the agw packet engine program to a Yaesu FT-897 and
was wondering if anybody had any expierance with this program. I am useing
the sound card and am unable to decoda any packets. I have the packet engine
program and the agw terminal program set up. I am useing XP Pro for the
opperating system. Do I need any further downloads? I am hooked up for
receive only through the head phone jack with just a cable.

Mike