2 M Heathkit Model HW-30 "The TWOER"

I had a piece of Ham Radio history drop into my lap while I was on
deployment.  I have this beautiful radio well cared for and in GREAT shape.
I want to put it on the bench and test the rig to make sure it is ok before
I power it up.  I need  Circuit Drawings with values for the components so I
can test this radio.  Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this piece
of paper??  Are they online???? or am I going to have to reverse draw what I
see and figure it out on my own??  Any help that can make this process
faster would be great.  Have lots of pen's and a multi-meter in hand with
lots of paper at the ready...

73's.....

Tom Perry
kd4ufd@arrl.net