ECHO - A Special message

Hi All,
I am sure that you are all following the messages put out on ANS as we get
closer to the launch of ECHO.
The big day, when the window opens, is now only two weeks away and All  seems
to be going well.
Meanwhile I am delighted to advise that the current status of the Launch
fund is $95,165, only $14,835 to go and the satellite launch will have been paid
for.
I hope that all members of AMSAT-NA will have made a contribution to this
launch fund and that all potential users of the satellite whether AMSAT-NA
members or not will make a suitable contribution.
 Satellites do cost money! and if you want them built and available to  you
the please contribute to their success, we need your support.
14 days and counting .....
73
Robin Haighton VE3FRH
President AMSAT-NA