From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Freeman P. Pascal IV
Sent: 14 June 2004 15:58
To: Alberto
Cc: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] CX6DD homepage

Does anyone know if the source for wispdde40 is available?

There is a bug in the support for the TS-2000 when enabling
bidirectional connections.  I get a run time error of 5 or 105 (I don't
remember which for sure - I'm at work at the moment).

I volunteer to debug the problem and hopefully fix it.  I'm a software
engineer by trade.

-Freeman, N5FPP