Tnx for IC910 help

Want to thank all the guys who sent e-mail about tracking with the IC910.
First off I ask the queston wrong. I wanted help using a IC910, with Instant
Track and Itune. Tony, AA2TX, saw my e-mail and picked up on what I needed.
For several days he e-mailed a new itune .cfg file and finally solved the
problem. Would never been able to do any of it myself. Hams are great
people. Look forward to working a few of ya on the bird

Jim
http://www.knology.net/~w4lwt