For Sale: M2 Eggbeaters (2m and 70cm)

Charter's screw-up is your gain.... I was going to post these on e-bay, but
I'm having trouble with my charter webspace so I can't post pictures to the
web.

So, I'll offer them here first.

I have a 2m and 70cm M2 Eggbeater, with ground planes and docs. They are
used; they spent two New England winters on top of a house. They show some
signs of corrosion, mainly on the mounting hardware. Both are fully
functional.

Preference given to US buyers looking for both...  still working out
pricing.
I can send email with images for serious inquiries, and by then I'll have a
price in mind. Buyer pays for actual shipping (I'll have to disassemble them
to ship them)

Bill
W1PA

(send email to "my call" at hotmail.com)