Re: 10 M Indoor Loop Works for Oscar 7

James R. Duffey wrote:
> For Oscar 7 the first tiem around I used a 10 M indoor loop mounted
> horizontally to the ceiling of the shack. I made lots of contacts. This now
> 25 years ago. I haven't tried AO-7 in its Messiah mode, but I am sure it
> would work as well. :^) - Duffey
> ______________________
> James R. Duffey KK6MC/5
> Cedar Crest NM 87008 DM65

Me too, and I still have the (somewhat faded) QSL card! At the current
QTH it doesn't work too well as It's straight under an aluminium
skillion roof. The original QTH was Petty Officers Mess at NAS Nowra..
worked just fine under the terracota tile roof.

Strung it outside to see if it still goes and it works a treat. Quick,
simple and highly effective.

--
Norm, VK2XCI,
Voice of The Edge of The Outback.