Re: 10M antenna for downlink

I did an article for QST a few years back detailing an indoor loop for 10m using some 22 gauge wire and held to the ceiling with cable clips and thumbtacks.

I have been out of the loop (pun intended) for a few years now, and have no idea what it takes to recieve AO-7 or if the loop would be of any help.

Of course, now that we are in the era of RF safety, I would add to the end of the article, "Oh yeah, DON'T TRANSMIT!"

Danny
KE4RAP