Re: Heliax connectors

At 05:27 PM 6/12/2004, Geoff wrote:
>Recently I was able to obtain a few rolls of Heliax. I got quite a shock
>when I researched the cost of OEM connectors for Heliax. Is there anyone
>on the ´-bb who can point me towards cheaper connectors

I have several times purchased Heliax connectors on Ebay.  Sometimes these
were new, sometimes used.  After buying used ones, I bought a "kit" from
the connector manufacturer to refurbish the connector.  New rubber seals,
new pin, etc.

You have to keep watch over time and grab 'em when they show up.