FD setup

  Was working on my field day setup today. I recycled my 14L 70CM Arrow from
my portable AO-40 setup, and it really works great on FO29. I'm getting S9+
D/L without a preamp, with my 910H. The RH-LH/CP phasing harness
www.qsl.net/kb2m  works wonders with that antenna. I now how my FD setup
done. I will be on the road to Cleveland, Chicago,  then Indy over the next
2 weeks. If I think I will be in any rare grid's I will post a message here.
I will also make an effort to work a morning SO50 pass from DE Monday.

73 Jeff kb2m