RS-15 passes

Don't feel bad.  That variety of crow seemed to be fairly popular around
here, even amongst vegetarians...  That's why some folks tend towards
rave'n when someone suggests a satellite's return from the dead...

Enough Corvid jokes, let's see if we can hear that other kind of 'bird'.
73's/Good luck!
			         -- KD6PAG

[Note: I never send unsolicited binary attachments and if you receive anything
purportedly from <kd6pag@qsl.net> that isn't signed with my callsign, then it
probably isn't from me.]