Re: re: Crying wolf? RS-15

Folks,

I figured out what happened.  I tried duplicating the conditions I was
sending under at the time and I discovered that I must have had my 2m
uplink in USB.  If set my TS-2000 up for RS-15 but set the 2m side to
USB and the XIT to 3.5KHz I can hear my own signal.  It acts just like a
satellite but without the slight delay you hear from a sat.

Sorry, I guess I was crying wolf.  I would much rather have had RS-15
working than eating crow.

-Freeman, N5FPP