FS:Inmarsat dish with 2.4 ghz feed

I finally found a 4 ft dish, so I'll be selling my 65cm mesh dish. Many of
you saw this dish and feed at Dayton. You can also see it at
www.glasbrenner.net . I'd guess this will work great for Echo's S band
downlink, and probably P3E as well. It could be a blast on 802.11 WiFi too.

Normally I'd set a price...but I'm gonna take offers on it for a week, then
find it a new home. If you are interested e-mail me at ko4ma at amsat dot
org.

73, Drew KO4MA