Re: Crying wolf? RS-15

Reasonable answer.  Doesn't explain why the downlink disappeared two
minutes after LOS without me changing anything.  That would suggest I
was actually hitting a sat.

Unfortunately, I cannot separate the radios - I was using my TS-2000 in
satellite mode at the time.  If your hypothesis is correct, that
suggests that I can never trust this radio on mode A satellites.

-Freeman, N5FPP