Looking for a manual for a Tokyo Hy-Power Labs HRA-7 mast mountedpreamp

I'm looking for a manual for a Tokyo Hy-Power Labs HRA-7 (70cm) mast
mounted preamp.  I have a manual for the HRA-2 (2m) and I suspect the
T/R circuitry is the same between them.  Mine is not switching when
presented with RF - thankfully the GASFET in this preamp is pretty
rugged and hasn't toasted yet.

My HRA-2's T/R switching works fine.

-Freeman, N5FPP